Your cart is empty!
Solution: Wire rope damage
- Worn rope guide
- Environmental conditions
- Crane loading
- Improperly installed ropes
- Inspect wire rope guide for wear.
- Routinly inspect wire ropes that are subjected to harsh environments.
- Side pulling and overloading cranes can cause the wire rope to be damaged. Operator training is a good way to prevent this. Click here for more information on operator training
- Ropes must be sized correctly and installed with no twists in them. Verify the rope is correct for your hoist and that it is installed an lubricated correctly.
Still unsure. Our professionals can help.
Contact us today to speak with a professional or schedual a service or inspection appointment.