Your cart is empty!
Solution: Excessivly worn brake(s)
- Brake gap setting
- Brake coil not functioning correctly
- Seized brake
- High usage
- Adjust brake gap according to manufacturer's specifications. Our professionals can help with that.
- Verify brake coil is working.
- Inspect and verify that brake is not seized. This can be caused by incorrect installation, environmental condition like rust and chemicals, and excessive heat.
- If your crane is a high usage conder installing a drive. Drives can make brakes last a lifetime by slowing the motor down before the brake engages. Click here to see our drives.
Brakes should be inspected and serviced regularly.
Still unsure? Our professionals can help!
Contact us today to speak with a professional or schedual an inspection or service appointment.